Student Advisory Committee
For those that are Bystander Trained, we've got a new opportunity for you! Newly formed in the Fall of 2019, the greeNDot Student Advisory Committee gives students the opportunity to:
- Promote awareness of greeNDot on campus
- Recruit students to attend Bystander Intervention Training
- Plan and execute greeNDot action events
- Assist at greeNDot tabling events and Bystander Intervention trainings
- Assist with Bystander Training curriculum scenario development
Sound like something you'd be interested in? Email Emily Orsini, greeNDot Student Advisory Committee Chair.
Stay tuned for the 2021 – 2022 Student Advisory Committee!